Let's drink the cold Prosecco Ruggeri accompanied by dishes cooked by Chef Alexei Zolnikov. During the dinner, we will listen to fan facts on winemaking from Monika Galonetto, the representative of Ruggeri, one of the most respected and successful producers in the Valdobbiadene region (Italy). We are going to chat and spend some time at a pleasant company.
Let's start the evening with a cocktail-aperitif Sgroppino Leggero, and let's go on with four sparkling ones:
- Prosecco Treviso DOC, Argeo
- Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry, Giall'Oro
- Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Brut, Quarteze
- Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Brut, Vecchie Viti 2015
GRANO’s sommelier has selected the best gastronomic combinations for each of the wines, and Chef Alexei Zolnikov will cook:
- sword fish carpaccio (with avocado, capers, parmesan and sweet chili sauce)
- veal carpaccio (with mash salad, balsamic and mustard dressing);
- smoked sardines on a rye bread toasts (with baked peppers, dried cherry tomatoes, and Taggiasche olive);
- “roast beef” with a duck breast (with a mixed salad, baked apple and mint-lime sauce);
- ravioli with salmon and spinach with beurre blanc sauce;
- flounder baked on charcoal (with tortellini stuffed with basil, mozzarella, and artichokes);
- octopus grilled (with tortellini stuffed with tapenade, tomato salsa, and aromatic herbs).
You can buy tickets for dinner via phone 044 339 9161, or at a restaurant (2, Bolsunivska Street, PecherSky Residential complex).
We have 16 seats only.
Ticket price is 1500 UAH.